Friday, September 2, 2011

Ah ha!

Yikes!

It's been a while since I've posted. That's because someone hacked my Gmail account and I had to change my log in information... and I promptly forgot my new password. *blush*

Lots has happened over the last month:
- we moved
- my photography is now being carried by a local art gallery (and selling)
- I sold out of baked goods at the farmer's market for the first time
- Kyle started a new year at the university
- we started a new school year at home
- we've taken care of lots of projects around the house but still have many more to go

Now that I can log on again, I'll update on goings on soon. However, I have to get up at 5:30 tomorrow morning so I need to get packed up and then head to bed.

Goodnight! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment